BlondeMe Toning is a intermixable pastel toner you can mix for endless creativity. Its formula is suitable for pre-lightened bases and natural base 9 or lighter. You can use this toner to enhance your blonde or neutralize unwanted tones.
T-Steel Blue - Anti-orange effect and steel blonde tone
T-Ice - Anti yellow effect and cool blonde tone
T-Sand - Light subtle neutral tone
T-Caramel - Soft warm caramel tone
T-Strawberry - Fashion pastel rose tone
T-Lilac - Fashion lilac tone
T-Apricot - Fashion soft copper-rose tone (Tip: useful as an anti-matte additive)
- Intermixable for endless creativity
- Pastel toning for blonde tone enhancement or neutralizing unwanted warm tones
- Low ammonia content
- Can be mixed with all BLONDME® Hi-Lighting, Lifting, and White Blending creams
- Flexible mix options for subtle or pure pastel effect
- Works in in combination with BLONDME Premium Developers
- Suitable for Pre-lightened bases and natural base 9 or lighter
HOW TO USE
- Apply to damp, towel dried, light blonde or pre-lightened hair.
- Apply the mixture immediately after preparation.
- Apply in sections using a generous quantity of product in order to ensure best
possible toning and equalization.
- Let the product develop for up to 30 minutes.
- Additional heat is not recommended.
- Visually monitor the development of the colour
- Pure Pastel: Mix selected Blonde Toning shade or Toning shade combination 1:1 with
BLONDME Premium Developer 2% (7 Vol.) on pre-lightened hair or 6% (20 Vol.) on natural blonde hair
- Soft Pastel: Mix BLONDME Blonde Toning shade with BLONDME Keratin Restore
Bonding Mask and BLONDME Premium Developer 2% (7 Vol.) 1:1:2
- Mix BLONDME Blonde Toning and BLONDME Premium Developer thoroughly until a
smooth cream is achieved.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This toner works great, used silver and lilac, both worked great and give cool tones.