Schwarzkopf Professional Bond Enforcing Color Remover is the 1st colour remover with Bond Enforcing Technology!
It enables a quick and easy reduction of artificial colour build up while maintaining the integrity of the hair. Ideal for those who need a fast and gentle colour correction of unwanted tone directions or for those who have a long colour history. The creamy mixture has the ideal texture to help you reset your clients' colour history and push your creativity.
The integrated FibreBond Technology protects and strengthens the hair fibre, making it ready for a new colour service straight away.
The Schwarzkopf Professional Bond Enforcing Color Remover has the perfect consistency for an effortless application, a uniform reduction of pigments and offers a good hair feeling as well as excellent combability after application.
Bond Enforcing Kit contains 5 applications:
- 5x Part A (powder lightener)
- 5x Part B (cream conditioner)
HOW TO USE
- Mix the full content of PART A and PART B with 60ml of the developer (please follow the recommendation table below)
- Apply with a brush on dry hair evenly, starting on the darkest areas
- Up to 20 minutes. Process visually
- Rinse, towel dry and apply FIBREPLEX Nº2, leave in up to 10 min
- Rinse the hair and dry
- Proceed with the new colour application
- Do not apply shampoo when rinsing the Color Remover
- This will keep the natural protection barrier of oils on the scalp, helping to protect it during the next colour service