L'Oréal Professionnel Dia Light is an acid gel cream tone-on-tone hair colour that is specifically formulated for maximum shine and condition on coloured hair. It doesn’t lighten or sensitise the hair, but fills it with moisture and condition for maximum shine. Ideal for adding shine to hair that’s previously been coloured, weakened or sensitised.
Dia Light is a versatile ammonia free colour that allows you to mix shades, and can be used with L'Oréal permanent colours as part of a colour matching service. Dialight is ideal for coloured or sensitized hair as it offers zero lightening and delivers ultimate vinyl shine and condition whilst respecting the condition with natural-looking colour that gradually fades away.
Great for offering a colour refresh to top up the vibrancy of your colour in between your usual permanent colour services.
For best results use with L'Oréal Professionnel Diactivateur.
- Demi-Permanent colour
- Gel-cream texture
- Gentle Acid Technology
- No ammonia
- Ideal for coloured or sensitized hair
- Darkens up to 2 tones on coloured or sensitized hair
- Luminous tones
- Zero Lift
- Vinyl Shine
- Intense Care for the Hair
HOW TO USE
- In an applicator bottle or bowl, pour 50 ml of a DIA Light tube + 75 ml of developer (RATIO: 1:1.5)
- Apply with brush or applicator bottle
- Shampoo and rinse thoroughly
- Do not use heat
- Ideal to correct warm reflects and to darken up to 2 levels (with 9 vol.)
- Ideal to revive the hair colour and bring shine the day of the permanent service:
> to recolour or bring shine, use the 6 vol.
> for an effect up to 1 tone darker, use the 9 vol.
- When mixed with a selected DIA Light shade, the CLEAR allows to reduce its reflect
48g (50ml) |1.7 oz