Introducing the all new Parlux Advance Light. Innovative, technologically advanced and "futuristic".
Equipped with the newest and latest K-Advance® motor for superior performance. Now with 2200 watts of drying power and a longer lifespan of 2500 hours of "guaranteed" operation. Your hair is dried quicker, with the ionic and ceramic technology while being prevented from damage, which is essential for healthy, static-free hair. With an instant cold shot button, the Parlux Advance Light Ionic & Ceramic Dryer also seals the cuticle for softer, shinier hair.
Ceramic and Ionic Technology
The Ceramic and Ionic Technology is essential for the health and the elimination of static electricity of the hair. The hair is dried from the inside out, thus leaving the external structure unharmed in the drying process. This cutting edge technology preserves the natural moisture in the hair, which in turn makes it shiny, soft, healthy and voluminous.
Reducing the weight of all the components, an exceptionally light hairdryer was created and at the same time, it results more silent. It features an anti-heating front body to keep a low temperature in the front body of hair dryer. Thanks to the several tests carried out at the best hair-salons, the Parlux designers have pointed out two soft switches, more comfortable for a hairdresser. Use of highly recyclable materials - built-in silencer which greatly reduces the noise – very fast drying to energy saving.
The new Parlux Advance Light reflects extensive technological research aimed at meeting the requirements of hairdressers while also increasing the saving of energy and the safeguarding of the environment.
Comes with Two Concentrator Nozzles
Equipped with two nozzles of different sizes that can be quickly snapped on to regulate the air flow.
- Wide Nozzle: Expands the airflows and dries more hair faster. Essential for drying long, thick hair.
- Narrow Nozzle: Concentrated airflow produces faster airflow resulting in a more polished finish. Essential for drying fringes and frizzy, wavy and curly hair. Make sure the concentrator follows up and out with your brush to create volume at the roots—and then point it down the length of your hair for smoothness.
- 2200W powerful K-Advance motor
- Longer life 2500 hours
- Airflow: 83 m³/h
- Lighter weight & less noise (incorporated silencer)
- Anti-heat front body
- Ionic & ceramic technology
- 2 speeds, 4 temperatures + an instant cold shot button
- 2 Concentrator Nozzles
- 9-ft. power cord
- 110 Volts
- Weight: 456 grams / 1.01 pounds / 16.01 ounces